There are many streaming services on the market, but only a few are worth their weight. The quality and features of these services vary from platform to platform.
I have invested in my Amazon Fire Stick and it has already been one of the best decisions I have made in my life with its ability to stream on twitch mac, take video calls, play games online without hassle or lag.
The Best Twitch Broadcasting Software for Mac – 2018 Edition
1. VLC Media Player
4. oBS Stream Studio
5. OBS Studio
6. Open Broadcast Software
7. Elgato Game Capture HD60S
8. XSplit Broadcaster 9. Wirecast 10 OBS Studio
How to stream on twitch mac – step by step
1. Download the Twitch app for Mac directly
from their website, and install it.
2. Open the Twitch app and create a new account or login with your existing one.
3. Launch the VLC Media player, click on File and select Streaming Services>Twitch/JustinTV . Then click on settings at the bottom right hand side of the screen to open up more options.
4. Select the quality at which you want to stream your video, resolution, frame rate etc. Ensure that you are streaming in HD for best results.
5. Click Stream, and go back to Twitch app on Mac and click Start Streaming . Then click on Sources in VLC Media player window to show all sources available.
6. Click on the rectangular box and another window will open. Enter your desired stream name and ensure that “Convert Chain is: Streaming Services>Twitch/JustinTV” .
7. Click OK and go back to the first window to start streaming live videos on Twitch mac . You can also configure your webcam using the same method as above.
8. You can later click on stop streaming to end your live stream on Twitch mac .
9. A notification box will open asking if you want to save the stream as a file, say Yes and it will be saved in the Videos>Streaming folder automatically. The file name would have a number followed by date and time stamp.
10. You can find your saved video in the Videos>Streaming on Twitch mac .
11. You can then upload it on YouTube or Replay on Twitch using VLC media player to share it with rest of world.
Different ways to stream on twitch mac
Not everyone likes to use a third party app for their streaming needs. The preferred method would be the one that is directly built-in in your Mac device. Here are some direct methods to stream on twitch mac using your Mac device:
1. Elgato Game Capture HD60S
Elgato Game Capture HD60S is a device that can turn your Mac into a powerful streaming machine.
2. Open Broadcast Software
Open Broadcast Software is a free and open source software available to anyone who wants to broadcast videos to platforms like Twitch, Facebook, YouTube and others.
Wirecast by Telestream is another popular choice among gamers and streamers available in three different versions.
6. Mixer (formerly Beam)
9. Play (formerly Mobcrush)
Mobcrush was a popular app for gamers who wanted to broadcast their gameplay live on Twitch and YouTube simultaneously.
The introduction of a new Macbook Pro with top-of-the-line features such as the Touch Bar and Face ID, has led to a higher demand for streaming software.
Streaming software is currently one of the most popular ways for content creators to share their work. It allows people to share their creations with an audience that can interact with them in real time. The variety of streaming software on the market is overwhelming, but there are some that stand out from the rest.